facebook logo twitter logoinstagram logo
139 NJ-17 Hackensack NJ 07601
To Make An Appointment:
telephone symbol201.646.2008 | email iconinfo@meadowlandsvethospital.com
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm, Sunday: 10am to 6pm

Receive $10 off your first exam!
New Clients Only.

2 12, 2019

7 Gift Ideas For Your Pet This Christmas

By |December 2nd, 2019|

It is the holiday season, which means it is the season of giving! Our pets are our world, they may be content with our love but how great would it be if they felt a little more special this holiday season. Here is a list of some vet-approved stocking stuffers and gifts your pets might [...]

2 12, 2019

Homemade Holiday Cookie Recipes For Your Pets

By |December 2nd, 2019|

Why should our pets be left out while we enjoy the holiday cheer! This Christmas our wonderful Client Care Representative, Kim has put together some delectable cookie recipes your pets will love. We like to endearingly call them "Freshly Baked By Kim." Peanut Butter Treats Ingredients: 2 cups of flour ½ cup of creamy peanut [...]

1 10, 2019

Halloween Safety Tips for Your Pets

By |October 1st, 2019|

Halloween treats, candies and costumes can be all fun and games until it creates unpleasant and potentially dangerous situations for your pets! Let's avoid that by following a few simple, but key tips so everyone is able to enjoy their Halloween without the panic: Keep the candies and chocolates limited to the humans - Don't feed [...]

20 09, 2019

Weimaraner Characteristics

By |September 20th, 2019|

Weimaraner!! Good watchdog with a loud bark Highly intelligent and trainable Wonderful companion and family dog Has a short, easy-to-care-for coat Lively, with a friendly personality Large, strong, and athletic, with lots of stamina Sees cats and small animals as prey unless trained otherwise Needs a lot of exercise Prone to boredom and separation anxiety [...]

6 09, 2019

ProHeart 12 is here year-round to protect your dog

By |September 6th, 2019|

One dose: constant protection for your dog means constant peace of mind for you ProHeart 12 fits in with annual wellness visits With no monthly doses to remember, there are no gaps in protection for a full year. It’s so important to keep your dog protected. Just one missed dose of any heartworm preventative can [...]

6 09, 2019

Helpful Tips For Adopting a New Pet From an Animal Shelter

By |September 6th, 2019|

If you are considering adding a new canine or feline member to your family, you might want to consider visiting one of your local animal shelters before you head to the pet store. These shelters house animals that in most instances, have been members of other families and are hungry for love and affection once [...]

6 09, 2019

My Pet Has Fleas!!!!!!

By |September 6th, 2019|

Fleas are small insects that live off blood from biting your pets. Only about 10% of adult fleas live on your animals, the other 90% can be found in your environment.  Flea larvae can lie dormant for upwards of 6 months.  A single flea can lay close to 6000 eggs in a lifetime.  Fleas on your [...]

27 07, 2019

Its Hot Out There! Some Summer Safety Tips from Meadowlands Veterinary

By |July 27th, 2019|

Its hot out there and as the summer winds down and the temperatures rise up its important to keep a few summer specific safety concerns in mind. Remember your dogs and cats are more sensitive to heat than we are, especially if they have been inside with the A/C for most for most of the [...]

Font Resize