Dear Valued Clients,
We are here for you and your pet! It has certainly been a difficult period of time for all of us, the health and safety of our patients, clients, and staff continues to be our top priority as global concern over the COVID-19 pandemic increases.
In order to do our part in the efforts to flatten the curve and impact of this virus, we felt it important to communicate with our Meadowlands Veterinary family how we are proactively implementing some preventative measures to help keep everyone as safe as possible:
- We will continue to see all appointments and procedures that are already scheduled at this time.
- We are still here for you every day of the week with minor changes. Please note our temporarily reduced hours:
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 6 pm (regular hours)
Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm (regular hours)
- If your pet has an appointment and you prefer to stay in your vehicle please don’t hesitate to call us upon arrival and one of our staff members will be happy to bring your pet into the hospital while you wait in the vehicle.
- In the meantime, we encourage you to download our free mobile app to be able to request medication or food refills, make appointments without having to call or make a trip, and to get future updates through the app.
- We understand you may have questions about COVID-19 and your pets. Here is a list of credible sources with reputable and accurate information:
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or are quarantined due to potential COVID-19 exposure, please call ahead so we can discuss the next steps before visiting the practice.
As this outbreak continues to evolve, so will our response. We remain deeply committed to serving our community throughout this crisis. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Please call us with any questions or concerns. We are always just a phone call away: (201) 646-2008.
Take good care,
Meadowlands Veterinary Family